Friday, October 9, 2009

Freshly Spun Yarn!


Lilac Heart Throb

Ahhh, fresh yarn! This yummy yarn is a blend of white, gray and multi-colored dyed angora, which I then over dyed to unify all the colors. I'm so pleased with how it turned out I can hardly wait to knit something with it! It's so supper soft I can't quit touching it!!! I have 317 yards of cozy softness knit with!


Sky and Sea

Here's the first skein of Sky and Sea. I'm currently spinning the
last bobbin of the alpaca, then it's on to the angora that I dyed to match. This skein measures a little over 430 yards. I have to say, I am really enjoying dyeing and spinning my own fiber, it's so nice to watch the colors as they spin onto the bobbin.

Have a great week! Blessings Friends!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!