Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I did it!

Between figuring out which circuits shut off which rooms and finding the youtube tutorial I had previously found helpful and then watching it again a couple more times, it took me the better part of the afternoon, but today I finally got up the courage to hang the chandelier. I also installed a very nice combination dimmer/switch. I know these are not difficult tasks, but I am quite proud of myself. I am still alive and nothing sparked! I need to get the proper sized bulbs, I accidentally bought the regular sized screw in candle bulbs when the fixture calls for the narrow screw. For tonight these nightlight bulbs will do. Little by little the new decor is coming together.

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!