Friday, April 23, 2010

Fat Fuzzy-Wuzzy Scarflet



It's springtime here in Michigan, we've been having some wonderful weather! As sunny as it is, it can still be kind of chilly. I needed a little something cozy to keep my neck warm for an outing recently, but I wanted something springy looking too. It was a good opportunity to use some of the fun art yarn I've been spinning lately. For the body of the scarflet, I used my Fat Fuzzy-Wuzzy Coils, along the edges I used my hand spun angora (DK weight), just to make it extra soft against the skin.

Happy Spring! Blessings Friends!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!