Friday, May 28, 2010

Pink Clouds Everywhere I look!



The sky was so beautiful this evening, pink clouds hung low, scattered by fluffy fist-full all across the summer evening.







I couldn't resist sharing these with you.



More pink clouds.



It looks like pink clouds are popping up everywhere for me, I'm busy getting this fiber blended and ready to spin. It's a joy to work with, I really love the process.



I've had this pattern for awhile now, I was inspired to knit it up...even though I have other projects I should be focusing on. It's a quick knit and I was pleased with how fast it felted. It seems like in the past it took forever for my projects to felt!



My Squirrel Tote turned out cute, it's just the right size for this little guy, I'm sure he will appreciate this cozy felted nest spot when the winter winds blow. I don't know about you, but I'm in no hurry for winter weather to return.

Have a great weekend! Blessings friends!
Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa love the pink clouds, beautiful sky, pink fluff and your cute little squirrel pouch is adorable :)
    Happy Spring !!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen! You do the same, hope the weather is as lovely over your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little acorn tote is just absolutly beautiful. Love it and the cozy critter too. Wonder if my visiting yard squirrel would like it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa

    I have just found your blog and am enjoying it thoroughly. I have read almost all of the posts, with just a few left to read. What fun!!

    Would you mind telling me where I might find and buy the pattern for the little acorn bag. I have the perfect person to make it for.

    Many thanks.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ann,
    What a lovely comment, thank you! I love that pattern too, it's available for $4 on Ravelry, you can find it here; http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/acorn-bag-2
    (the pattern designer,Barbara Hranilovich,uses my finished acorn bag picture! I used to be Melisseio on Ravelry, but now use TwirlyCurlyBird as my user name, to match my blog and etsy shop. Be sure to friend me!)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!