Friday, February 26, 2010

Hanging Fish Garden



I've wanted a fish pond in my garden for quite some time, until that possibility becomes a reality, I have made my own indoor Hanging Fish Garden. I created a filigree of curly tendrils, making a wire basket which, cradles the fishbowl.



In this close-up, you can see Buddy, my new friend, swimming around checking out the fancy wire work from his new vantage point. I hung the bowl over in my plant corner, where the light really emphasizes the curly wire forms and good ol' Buddy swimming happily. It's relaxing to watch that little guy wagging his fins and tail through the water. The bowl lifts out quite easily for cleaning, and when I get my big fish pond and buddy moves in there, I think this hanging bowl will make a nice terrarium...humm, maybe I don't have to wait until then for the terrarium, I think I will find the perfect bowl and get started on that next.

Have a great week! Blessings Friends!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!