Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fairy Rose

The largest blossom on the Fairy Rose is nearly ready to open, it's such a pretty, delicate little thing. I am quite excited to see it in full bloom! I did a some work on the garden path, it's a little more whimsical and fits in better with the style of the space. I actually took up the old path, and made a template of the path, then made a mosaic. And I have ordered an arbor with a little gate, which I am excitedly waiting to receive.

I hope you are having a delightful week and that the weather is as nice in your part of the world, here it's quite beautiful!

Blessings Friends!

6 comments:

  1. So glad you are having so much fin with your Fairy Garden! I can't really tell from the pictures how big or little the whole thing is. Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Donna, I added a second picture which I hope gives a better idea of the scale.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it does....amazingly small! Thanks.

      Delete
  2. That fairy garden is so beautiful. I was watching a movie with the kids the other day of fairies that lived in the woods and one befriended a little girl. I totally thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the newest addition, Melissa! Hope all is well in 'human scale land' for you, as well!! XXO--

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mosaic garden path is so pretty! The garden just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!