The largest blossom on the Fairy Rose is nearly ready to open, it's such a pretty, delicate little thing. I am quite excited to see it in full bloom! I did a some work on the garden path, it's a little more whimsical and fits in better with the style of the space. I actually took up the old path, and made a template of the path, then made a mosaic. And I have ordered an arbor with a little gate, which I am excitedly waiting to receive.
I hope you are having a delightful week and that the weather is as nice in your part of the world, here it's quite beautiful!
Blessings Friends!



So glad you are having so much fin with your Fairy Garden! I can't really tell from the pictures how big or little the whole thing is. Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteHello Donna, I added a second picture which I hope gives a better idea of the scale.
DeleteYes, it does....amazingly small! Thanks.
DeleteThat fairy garden is so beautiful. I was watching a movie with the kids the other day of fairies that lived in the woods and one befriended a little girl. I totally thought of you.
ReplyDeleteI love the newest addition, Melissa! Hope all is well in 'human scale land' for you, as well!! XXO--
ReplyDeleteThe mosaic garden path is so pretty! The garden just gets better and better.
ReplyDelete