Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wire Core Spinning!


Hey artsy spinners, I found paddles of this pretty burgundy 24 ga wire, perfect for wire core spinning, in with the discontinued Christmas items. It was only .19 cents!!! I originally picked up two, then went back for more last night...good thing, there were only two left!!! (Kentwood store) Check your local craft store maybe there is hidden treasure mixed in with all the glittery poinsettias! It's gonna be wonderful for wire core spinning, if a little shiny wire peeks through, it will look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!