Friday, December 4, 2009

Granny Squares!



It has been a supper busy couple of weeks!!! I fixed my first official Thanksgiving dinner for family at the same time I was clearing out and reorganizing! I did do a tiny bit of knitting on my angora lace scarf from last weeks post and I also started a granny square project with my Mum. She used to crochet like mad and I thought it might be nice if I could get her interested in crocheting again. The granny squares we're doing are comfortable size, only three rounds. I thought it would be something small she could do, then I will put them together. Well, the first square took quite some time for her to complete, but I think she really liked crocheting again. When we had a little stash of them built up, she was looking them all over and rearranging them into different designs. I'll be happy if I can get her interested in working with her hands once again!

Have a great week! Blessings Friends!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!