Friday, July 24, 2009

Fiddle-dee-dee



Well, I was hoping to have my completed project to show you, but even though I zipped through the knitting...I am working on a circular crocheted floral motif for the center of this shawl I'm putting together. I've ripped it out several times, unhappy with how it had turned out after all... what can I say, it happens. I think I am on the right track, so hopefuly that pretty pink yarn I made will soon be a finished object!!!

I hope all your projects are a success and that you are enjoying your creative time, however you spend it!

Blessings Friends!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!