Friday, February 3, 2012

Pink Fog!


I'm in a Pink Fog, it's a good fog though! I've dyed some of gorgeous alpaca in shades of soft pinks and orchid, then I tossed in some of my new custom blend of Angelina sparkles, FaeriePrincess and PixieDust, plus beautiful, glossy silk fiber and pale pink Pizzazz sparkle fiber. Ooo, it's good enough to dive in and go for a swim, I love it! All super soft fibers, these alpaca/silk spinning clouds dance really well together!


So well, that I had to drop everything and dance some up onto my bobbin! I played around with the single, making it fatter and thinner to see how it worked up. I even did some core spinning, I like it every-which-way, it's pink, soft and sparkly, what's not to love!

I was super busy with fiber activities this week, but I'm too tired and lazy to post any more pictures! haha! I hope you had a wonderful and creative week!

Blessings Friends!
Melissa

14 comments:

  1. Of course you know that I'm going to say that you can never go wrong with Alpaca ;-) Your colors are beautiful. I love that shade of pink plus your Angelina rocks. I've been using the gorgeous blend you gave me last spring and it just makes the batt and the yarn pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fibers and yarn too, even if they are pink. (my least liked color). I can imagine them in other colors. Keep on blending and spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fibers and yarn, even if they are my least liked colors. I can imagine them in other colors. Keep on blending and spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, pretty :)

    I don't know if you saw my post yesterday, but I've just started spinning. Will be taking much inspiration from your gorgeous yarns :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmm.....so soft and luscious. You make pinks come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet fiber and yarn ~ I would love to work with some of it, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, this looks like candy floss....to take a big bite out of, love it! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OhMyBob, I love it! I especially like the thick and thin quality ... and of course the bling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink cloud for sure, it is gorgeous. I love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink cloud! I have the desire to bury my face in it, looks so soft and dreamy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that yarn in my stash, nay - on my knitting needles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your core spinning is just great. So smooth and even!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum, yum, yummy! (and the spinning is very nice)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a crafter, knitter, tinkerer, who always seems to have a project or two on the launch pad. I love to share what I'm working on and I love to see what other folks are working on too, so please comment and let me know where I can see your latest creation!